GOOGLE ADS FUNDAMENTALS
Some questions and answers
Your client gets more conversions from ads that appear to people in Tokyo. What actions should you take to try and increase the number of conversions for this client?
- Use a location bid adjustment to increase bids for customers in Tokyo
- Use the user location report to understand if people who click your ads arelocated in Tokyo
- Create a separate ad group to target ads and bids for Tokyo
- Re ne where your ads show by adding the keyword «Tokyo»Explanation: Use location bid adjustments to show your ad more or less frequently to customers in certain countries, cities, or other geographic areas.Question 2 of 65
When reviewing the Search terms report for one of your client’s campaigns, you notice several terms that aren’t relevant to what they’re advertising. How can you use this information when re ning the campaign’s keywords?
- Add the terms as exact match keywords
- Add the terms as phrase match keywords
- Add the terms as negative keywords
- Add the terms as keywordsExplanation: Negative keywords are an important part of every campaign because they help make sure that your ads appear only to people looking for what you offer. This added level of control can help you increase your clickthrough rate (CTR), reduce your average cost-per-click (CPC), and increase your ROI.Question 3 of 65
Caleb owns a music store and is creating an ad group for musical instrument rentals. What would be the most appropriate landing page for his ad?
- His homepage, with links to instrument sales, rentals, and music lessons
- A page with information on music lessons and a contact form
- A page with information on instrument rentals and a contact form
- A page with a wide selection of instruments for saleExplanation: Your landing page experience is one of several factors that helps