Some questions and answers
Question 1 of 78
Research shows that more than 50% of people who search for a product on their smartphone visit a business within a day. Based on this data and your client’s goal of driving in-store sales, how would you optimize the company’s Shopping campaign?
- Decrease the mobile and location bid adjustments and make additional adjustments based on performance
- Create a separate campaign for products that people are more likely to research on their smartphones and set a mobile bid adjustment of +900%
- Create a separate campaign for products that people most likely won’t research on their smartphones and set a mobile bid adjustment of +900%
- Increase the mobile and location bid adjustments and make additional adjustments based on performance
Question 2 of 78
Shopping ads on google.com:
- indicate the name of the merchant
- don’t use keywords
- all of the answers are correct
- can be served together with text ads
Question 3 of 78
Angelika just submitted her product for the rst time, and she had 2 errors, 3 warnings, and 5 noti cations. What does she need to x in order for her ads to show?
- The warnings and errors
- All of the errors, warnings, and noti cations
- Only the errors
- Only the warnings
Question 4 of 78
Ryan’s shoe store sells a variety of shoes. His “active shoes” campaign is reaching the daily budget cap by the early afternoon. What should Ryan do to get more traf c for his products?
• Increase the budget cap of the campaign